- Great men have their priorities in line.They know what is truly important in life,and live accordingly.
- Great men are tender with those in need of tenderness.They are kind to the elderly,children,and those with disabilities.
- Great men respect and honour women. They don’t objectify,degrade,or demean them.
- Great men participate in the community.They may spend time volunteering,workig for a cause,or being involved with a charity or the work in the church.
- Great men are honest,and have a sense of morality,integrity,and decency.They have an internal awareness of what is or is not appropriate,good,right,or decent.
- Great men have a sense of purpose.They do not waste inordinate amounts of time in front of the TV or playing video games.They can balance fun and relaxation with work and productivity.
- Great men are continually expanding their minds.They do not think they know it all and are open to new ideas and insights.
- Great men have a healthy sense of self.They are confident and secure while maintaining a sense of humility.
- Great men help and assist others.Whether in their place of employment, in their daily lives,or in the greater world at large,they have a sense of giving back.
- Great men are in touch with their feelings,emotions,concerns,and even short comings.They don’t feel a need for pretence or power.They can cry,have compassion,and acknowledge mistakes.They can love and be loved.
1 Corinthians 10:30 So eat your meals heartily, not worrying about what others say about you – you’re eating to God’s glory, after all, not to please them. As a matter of fact, do everything that way, heartily and freely to God’s glory
2 Corinthians 5:18-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not [a]imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.